Not really sure of the exact reaction...but later it would follow by trying to make a wonderful story about it. A small amount of harmless bitching and cribbing and then forgetting about it in way it affects my day to day activities.
2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
I have written a beautiful book of the class of Marquez's or better :). Also, that I have a not so huge orphanage.
3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
No one matters that much really that I invest so much anger on them. And those who do matter, never do anything to get a kick.
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
With the present state of mind - buy loads of books, travel a hell lot, open an orphanage, try to avoid the cycle of Investment ensures savings and spend every single penny on me and others and once I have done that come back to being a pauper and wait for the billion dollars all over again
5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
I have already in not one but two occassions -Sameer and KT :). I think it is wonderful...though complicates things for a while.
6. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?
I would say both. One teaches you to focus on yourself and the other being selfless...
7. How long would you wait for someone you loved?
The cliche - All my life/forever. Actually, it all depends on my mood and life.
8. If the person you secretly like is attached, what will you do?
Whine and glorify my pain so much so that he helps me write about it :). Also, about the person, I let him/her be...have practised this art in the recent years.
9. If you could root for one social cause, what would it be?
I think habitation for street kids and their education...not in the farce way things are happening right now in India. Also, for not taking advantage of farmers and giving them their due.
10. What takes you down the fastest?
Betrayals in any way, Pretensions. Also, people who look down on others.
11. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
A better human being...rest is irrelevant to me and to all those who love me.
12. What’s your fear?
Becoming one of the urban phony crowd!!
13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
hmm...extremely protective and with a lot of defenses. Someone whom I have come to adore as a very good friend and who is really angry about people wrongly using apostrophe's ;)
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
Anything....just want to have my friends and books in either of the case.
15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
try to figure excuses how I could sleep for a little more longer and snooze my cell phone alarm :)
16. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who will you pick?
If I could I would be with both.
17. Would you give all in a relationship?
I always do, just that people are very cynical these days struggling with their own insecurities that they fail to see my love.
18. Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing he has done?
Sure...I hate the whole business which leads to forgiving and forgetting, anyways.
19. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
I enjoy both, while you are single you have all the time and space in the world to be yourself....you have your own dreams to follow....when you are in a relationship you need to be more selfless...need to care not just about yourself but the person you love and chase both your dreams together
I do not tag anyone if anyone wants to have a similar post please go ahead...it is just too 'psycho' a questionaire as the meister calls it.