1. I can't speak over the phone for more than umm 10 mints (exaggerating) or I feel like shitting.
2. I hav a very bad virtual persona...or so I have been told cause I do not show any warthm while chatting.
3. I get way too excited in a library or a large room full of books. So, much so that everytime I enter one, the mission of going through books gets aborted shortly as I feel the need to shit.
4. I am painfully and brutally honest with people I love.
5. I cannot shop for more than 30 minutes at a strech...get bored.
6. I have this nack of categorizing people by saying "s/he is a good person at heart, you can just see it in their eyes or feel it" as against "s/he is not a nice person."
7. I get along with guys better as I have grown up with my male cousins. Infact, I am scared of a bunch of girls together. Awfully scared of their mood swings and emotions. As being a girl, I know I can be very moody.
8. I respect and admire people who are themselves.
9. I am a disbeliever of allopathy and homeopathy. I think they just give us momentary relief but do not cure the root of the problem.
10. I have a very high threshhold for pain and endurance.
11. I get very embarrased when after a fight or argument or a fall out people come and say sorry to me. I just cannot handle the situation, as I feel very guilty to make people say sorry to me. I know it is wierd but my eyes well up :O
12. I have very ugly feet. I have this lonnnng toe next to my thumb which stands out like the Tall Man in a circus. Some of friends have suggested just chopping it off.
13. I am usually very brave, but I am shit scared of needles and all things that poke. This is one reason I am scared of donating blood (though I have done thrice) and tattoos(though I dislike it for other reasons more sane.)
14. I get sexually attracted to men (of other more serious things) who are tall, sensitive, who can cook, and who read. Though sometimes I just fall for men just opposite.
15. I cannot tolerate loud sound....whatever then it may be, it turns noise to my ears...be it then music, voices, pubs, and other stuff. This is one reason, I inevitably do not even try to get along with people who are loud(in every sense of the word.)
16. I love homemade food in contrary to eating out. Infact, I love everything that says 'home' to me than 'outside.' Be it then going out, thinking about other people, etc. I love being at home, thinking rather than questioning, talking and reasoning with myself....I know it is narcissistic and I love it.
17. My fav color is Yellow!
18. I love getting attention and I am quite open about it in front of people I can demand attention as my right. Infact, most of my testimonials in Orkut talk about how "I love being loved and always end up being loved."
19. I would die without my family and especially without my brothers. Infact, they are the only support system I have. Anytime I feel dejected, just thinking about HOW MUCH they love me makes me smile. This is one of the ways, I deal with the way people relate to each other in urban spaces. (I know many of my friends hate it when I say Urban in this alienating manner)
20. Offlate, I have become kindda snobbish in ignoring people who 'do not fit the bill for me.' And I do not feel guilty or bad about it, as I rationalize it by saying I should spend time with people I want, rather otherwise. Also, I think this does not make me less tolerant.
21. I am pretty bad at remembering names. Also, I forget names at most crucial points, this one time in the middle of a Q & A I forgot the name of my co-presenter and she happens to be my dearest and most cherished friend in Hyd. But she was very nice to me and gave me her name with a straight face :)
22. I have this habit of re-creating my dreams once I remember one after waking up. I get so involved with it that I end up coming up with many ways the dream could end and I get all confused.
23. I have this habit of giving away anything that I think would not be used in the next 10-15 days. Atleast, this is how KT puts it.
24. I wish to write a book one day and it is going to all about Raigarh (my hometown and the haven for me) and all that I relate to the place.
25. As a test or sacrifice to my friendship and love, I ask people who love me to quit eating Kachori, cause I believe that it enduces headache :)
This is my first tag in the past four years or so that I have been blogging and I enjoyed the whole experience thanks to UG!
Yay! now I get to tag others what fun. So, here people I tag thee- Meister, Myriadmind, Serendipiduous, UglyGirl(as you said I needed to tag the one who tagged me), TickTalks :) Have fun guys. I know most of you would just defame me by not bothering to do this.