Friday, October 27, 2006

Realisations...

It is not going to be about anything concrete here, its just that the I hate thinking at times, it is such a futile task. While I wrote that sentence I just felt that i feel just the opposite of what I wrote.

I am scared actually about thinking...it makes me plunge into the sides of me which perhaps I am scared of, which I do nto want to face, which I do not want others to know.

And what is more I like that side of me better, but social constraints do nothing for me to fondle that side of me...

It's just sigh! time I guess.

2 comments:

Runa said...

hey, good thing is atleast someone has them, isn'y it?

Siddharth Tripathy said...

we desperately need to spend some time together in solitude...reading you after so many days has reminded me of one of my duties that i had been neglecting for the past couple of years...the duty of teaching you and ofcourse, making you feel you belong to me as much as you do to yourself...just take it for granted, my next priority for the coming few months would be to refresh meri bunny