1. I want to learn how to sing well.
2. I want to learn the guitar. (sadly, I even own a guitar from the past three years and still have not managed to learn it)
3. I want to join Yoga.
4. I want to learn how to sketch. (I tried learning from sketch books at home and was not really bad, but stopped)
5. I want to learn how to read and write Bangla. (I can manage to speak with a lot of mistakes here and there)
6. All my life now I have been wanting to read and write more...so I think that goes without saying.
7. I want to do a huge glass painting.
8. I want to learn harmonium.
9. I want to re-work on my MA dissertation.
10. I want to make a short film, howmuch ever amateurish it end up becoming.
11. I want to work with an orphange as a vocation.
I think, I need to just start on a few. For the first one, I will need to ask UG to give me the phone number of the lady who takes singing classes and talk to her to fix the class dates. To learn Bangla I think I should ask KT or the Meister to help me as they are available at all odd hours. Even, I could talk to the Meister and have this F2F (friend to friend) classes where I teach him Hindi and he can teach me bangla. For guitar, I guess someone who knows any guitar teacher in Hyd could pass me the number.
I got two of my small glass paintings framed and they look beautiful, so I think that will motivate me to do a bigger one now. I have to figure where my MA dissertation is and then could perhaps start revising it chapter by chapter, may be even talk to my previous guide :)
I could do so many things, just that I need to start somewhere. I think I need more people like the Meister around me, who go follow their heart and instincts and get things done, I think that will motivate me.
Just to let all those who read this - This is my 100th post!
Considering, I have been blogging for over two years now, that looks pretty bad, doesn't it?