Wednesday, April 26, 2006

ok finally i get back to this page!!!!!!!!

its been hectic all this while. with so much work and all, not that everything is done with, two of my german exam still remain.

that apart, its been a time of departure...
today one of our batch mates left, not that i was really friends with him or something, but his going somehow reminded me of so many goodbyes that will come along with this coming month...

it will so painful i feel, but just the next moment i feel that won matter much to me i will be here anyways...

but no more arun to wait for, no more prem's room for a break when i am tiered of my own room or when i am bugged with the male friends around n their stupid behaviour, no more of my going religiously to abhijit's room. no more of those post classroom addas on the tank...nothing of it...

n when we come back to this place it will be like strangers I know. Sigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

serendipiduous said...

dont make me cry now...dont...

concerned citizen said...

Oh no, I see another good-by coming.

But for you, a new chapter in life.

Lil Mizfit said...

::sniffle, sniffle:: too late, i've started crying :(

Runa said...

awww, even i was bout to cry n hence made a abrubt ending to the post.
n welcome monsoongirl. now is that welcome enough :)